During pregnancy, the health of the mother definitely affects the unborn child. During this time, the direct effect of the mother’s diet and physical condition is seen on the health of the child. Doing yoga during pregnancy is considered very beneficial for the health of both the mother and the unborn child. Regular practice of yoga keeps both bodies and mind healthy. If you practice yoga regularly during pregnancy, then the development of the child also happens faster. Different types of yoga asanas are practised for different problems of the body. During pregnancy, due to better blood circulation in the mother’s body, many health problems are overcome. During pregnancy, you can improve the blood circulation of the body by practising some yoga asanas regularly. Today we are going to tell you about the practice of some such yoga asanas which work to improve the blood circulation of the body during pregnancy.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training India.
4 Yoga Poses to Maintain Blood Circulation Level During Pregnancy
During pregnancy, if there is no proper blood circulation in the mother’s body, then it directly affects the health of the unborn child. To avoid this problem, you can take the help of exercise and yoga. The practise of yoga during pregnancy is considered very good for health. During this, regular practice of yoga keeps your body fit and healthy and the health of the child is also good. However, special care needs to be taken in practising yoga during pregnancy. So let’s know about the practice of beneficial yoga asanas to maintain blood circulation during pregnancy.
1. Tadasana or Palm Tree Pose
Tadasana or Mountain Pose Yoga is one of the basic yoga asanas, whose regular practice keeps the body fit and the mind calm. Practising this yogasana during pregnancy gives many benefits to the pregnant woman. By doing this regularly, the blood pressure in the body of pregnant women remains balanced. Apart from this, regular practice of Tadasana is considered beneficial for reducing belly fat. Its regular practice is very beneficial for women suffering from the problem of high blood pressure. The practice of Tadasana is very simple and by practising it during pregnancy, the blood circulation in the body is fine, apart from this, its practice is very beneficial for the feet, knees and arms.
How to practice Tadasana :-
- To practice Tadasana, first of all, stand with the help of a yoga mat.
- Stand up and keep your ankles in line with each other.
- After this, take a breath while moving both the hands upwards and join the palms of both the hands together.
- Practice standing on the toes of the feet, keeping the arms straight above the head.
- Standing with the help of the toes of the feet, take both the hands down comfortably.
- Stretching the body, keeping the hands down.
- After this practice this asana 2 to 4 times.
2. Parvatasana or Mountain Pose
Practising Parvatasana is very beneficial during pregnancy. This asana can be practised very easily. By doing regular practice of Parvatasana, the posture of your body remains fine and the blood circulation in the body is balanced. Apart from this, practising Parvatasana in pregnancy also benefits in shoulder, waist, neck and back pain. However, practising this asana should be avoided in severe heart disease.
How to do the mountain:-
- To practice Parvatasana, first of all, sit with the help of a yoga mat.
- After this, come in the posture of Sukhasana.
- After sitting straight in Sukhasana, while pulling the breath inwards, move both the hands upwards.
- After moving the hands upwards, keep the palms together in the posture of Namaste or Pranam.
- During this, keep the elbows of the hands straight and keep the hands near the ears.
- Stay in this posture for a while and then slowly come back to the normal position.
- Practice this asana 2 to 3 times regularly.
3. Vakrasana or Twisted Pose
The practice of Vakrasana is considered very beneficial during pregnancy. This is a sitting posture. During the practice of this yoga posture, our spine curves, that is why it is named Vakrasana. Practising this asana on a daily basis strengthens the spine and this asana is also considered very beneficial in mental diseases like depression and anxiety. Its practice is also very beneficial for the stomach and digestive system. Practising it regularly during pregnancy strengthens the nervous system and balances blood circulation in the body. The practice of Vakrasana is also considered very beneficial in the problem of diabetes.
How to practice Vakrasana :-
- To practice Vakrasana, first sit with the help of a yoga mat.
- After this, spread the legs in front.
- Now while exhaling, move the hands up to the level of the shoulders.
- Keep in mind that during this time your palms should be facing down.
- After this, while exhaling, turn the body from the waist to the right.
- Bend the whole body above the waist as much as possible.
- Now while breathing, keep your hands up and come to the normal posture and after that repeat the same process from the other side as well.
If you are willing to learn different types of yoga along with keeping your body healthy, you can learn 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
4. Savasana or Corpse Pose
Shavasana is the best yoga posture to relax the body. After practising all the asanas, it should be practised regularly. In Shavasana, we leave our bodies like dead bodies and try to keep the mind calm. Along with relaxing the body, the practice of this asana works to keep the mind and soul calm. Its regular practice is beneficial for the whole body. Practising Savasana during pregnancy brings peace to the mind and relaxes the body. Due to this, the blood circulation of your body also remains fine.
Method of Savasana :-
- To practice Savasana, lie down on a yoga mat.
- After this, take both the legs outwards while bandaging the eyes.
- Now while relaxing the hands, keep the palms towards the sky.
- Slowly concentrate on all the parts of the body.
- First of all, stretch the toes and leave them loose and do this exercise till the head.
- While breathing in and out comfortably, focus your attention on some place.
- And comfortably stay in this posture for 10 to 15 minutes.
However, the practice of yoga asanas during pregnancy is considered very beneficial and is very important to keep the body healthy and fit. But to avoid any kind of problem during this time, yoga asanas should be practised under the supervision of an expert in the beginning. Special care should be taken in the practice of yoga asanas from the 7th month of pregnancy. During this, the muscles of the body should not be stressed too much.